Disney has released new details for next week’s episode of “Dancing With The Stars,” which will be “Disney Night.” In this episode, the remaining 13 couples will immerse themselves in the magic of Disney, Pixar and Marvel.
The professional dancers and cast will kick off the first-ever “Disney+ Night” with a performance of “Colombia, Mi Encanto” from the Oscar-winning Walt Disney Animation Studios film Encanto. The evening will also include a bonus performance of “That’s How You Know” by Enchanted, featuring professional dancers Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov. “Try Everything” from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Zootopia will be featured prominently in a cast number to celebrate Disney’s upcoming 100th anniversary.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are as follows:
- Joseph Baena and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Charleston on “A Star Is Born” by Hercules
- Selma Blair and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Quickstep on “The Muppet Show Theme” from The puppet show
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a jazz routine on “Wait for It” from hamilton
- Sam Champion and pro Cheryl Burke will perform a Paso Doble on “The Greatest Show” from The greatest showman
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a jazz routine based on the main theme of “‘The Simpsons'” from The simpsons
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Viennese waltz on “Chim Chim Cher-ee” from Mary Poppins
- Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Jive on “One Way or Another” from Hocus Pocus 2
- Trevor Donovan and pro Emma Slater will perform a samba on “Life Is a Highway” from Cars
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Quickstep for “Finally Free” by High School Musical: The Musical: The Series
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Samba on “Il Gatto E La Volpe” by Lucas
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Charleston for “Dig a Little Deeper” from The princess and the Frog
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a jazz routine to “Remember Me” from coconut
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Quickstep at “Mr. blue sky” Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Fans will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the United States and Canada by visiting disneyplus.com/vote. US fans can also vote by SMS/text (messaging and data charges may apply). This season, live online voting is available in Canada. With each subsequent episode, votes from live viewers will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples are in danger of being eliminated.
“Dancing With The Stars” airs live Monday, October 10, 2022, at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT. on Disney+ in the US and Canada. Episode replays on Disney+ will be available within an hour of the live broadcast.
What dance are you looking forward to seeing on “Disney+ Night”?