Disney has announced details about the third episode of Dancing with the stars season 31, which will feature the “Bond Night” theme.
To celebrate James Bond’s 60th birthday on the big screen, the remaining 14 couples will perform dances to iconic songs from the James Bond franchise during week three of the mirror ball competition.
“Bond Night” will air live in the United States and Canada on Monday, October 3, 2022 (8:00 p.m. ET / 5:00 p.m. PT), on Disney+. (TV-PG, L) Watch reruns of episodes on Disney+ within an hour of the live broadcast.
A special professional performance of Paul McCartney & Wings’ “Live and Let Die” will open “Bond Night.” The routine is choreographed by Megan Lawson and Matt Cady.
Dancing with the Stars 31 Week 3 “Bond Night” Song Choices and Dance Styles
- Joseph Baena and pro Alexis Warr (replacing Daniella Karagach) will perform an Argentinian tango on Sam Smith’s “Writing’s On the Wall”
- Selma Blair and Sasha Farber will perform a Rumba on “For Your Eyes Only” by Sheena Easton
- Wayne Brady and pro Witney Carson will perform a Tango on “The Name’s Bond…James Bond” by David Arnold & Nicholas Dodd
- Sam Champion and pro Cheryl Burke will play a Samba on “Los Muertos Vivos Estan” by Thomas Newman ft. Tambuco
- Charli D’Amelio and pro Mark Ballas will perform a Rumba on “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish
- Heidi D’Amelio and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform an Argentinian tango on “Another Way to Die” by Jack White and Alicia Keys
- Jessie James Decker and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Rumba on “Goldfinger” by Shirley Bassey
- Trevor Donovan and professional Emma Slater will perform a Tango on Chris Cornell’s “You Know My Name”
- Daniel Durant and pro Britt Stewart will perform a Rumba on “The World Is Not Enough” by Garbage
- Vinny Guadagnino and pro Koko Iwasaki will perform a Rumba on “Thunderball” by Tom Jones
- Cheryl Ladd and pro Louis van Amstel will perform a Rumba on “Diamonds Are Forever” by Shirley Bassey
- Shangela and pro Gleb Savchenko will perform a Rumba on “Goldeneye” by Tina Turner
- Jordin Sparks and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Rumba on Gladys Knight’s “Licence To Kill”
- Gabby Windey and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Cha Cha on Madonna’s “Die Another Day”
Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alphonse Ribeiro host of the show, while the judging panel includes a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.